What's new

I'm from Boveda, and I come in peace.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey BOTL gang! There's a nasty rumor going around that I'm the Business Development Director at Boveda. Although I've been a quiet observer over the last number of years, a couple members invited me to become a little more active.

What'll that look like? Although there are a number of Boveda fans who can very effectively answer other member's questions, sometimes there's more color I'll be able to add or in the absence of solid help, I'll happily volunteer answers. It's a format that has worked well in other forums, where I'm present but not overbearing.

If you ever have a Boveda, related question, just send out the bat signal by @ mentioning me in a post/comment.

In order to kick this arrival off right, @StogieGuy55 has been kind enough to accept receiving a really big pile of Boveda and accessories, which he'll be giving out in various ways. Although we sent him the stuff for free, he's digging into his own pockets for shipping to you, so please be sure to give him a hearty "Thank you!" for going out of his way to make your cigar storage life perfectly simple.

A bit about me: My motto is "You can't have 4 cigars a day if you don't have the first 3." I have 3 humidors in my office and two at home. Boveda isn't staffed by casual cigar fans. 18 months ago I was struck on my Ducati by a careless driver, resulting in amputation of my left foot below the knee. This was awesome, because I do everything I used to do, I just get much better parking. I now compete in all the sports I used to play casually: golf (long drive and stroke play), mountain biking and downhill skiing. I still ride motorcycles, but only off-road, mainly on the ice. (Google it) I'm always down for a conversation on golf, F1, MotoGP, bourbon or cigars.

Thanks to all the BOTL members and administrators for a fantastic community, I appreciate being a part of it! Cheers!

Charlie