What's new

I'm so excited!

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I just got back from Circuit City and I'm gonna be getting a holiday job there in the video game department working weeknights and weekends (to fit around college). I actually got so depressed from looking at my cigar stash that I went and got a job, lol. I've only got like 4 habanos up here and maybe 30-40 NCs.
As soon as those paychecks come in, though, I'm gonna be stocking the humi!
Sig 6s, Mag 46s, Party Shorts, PSD3s, mmmm I can't wait!:blob::blob:
I lost my cutter, too, and I'm planning on getting one of the new carbon fiber Palios! And I'll probably get another 100-300 count humidor to fill up.
And I know it's lame but I'm really excited for the CAO Britalia collection to come out. They've got those 6-or-so cigar sets with the funky shaped cigars. Hopefully I can afford one of those.
That's all for now! I'm just so happy to be having some money to spend on cigars again -- I haven't bought one since June(or May, I can't remember).

TYLER

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I guess I'm a lame-o too, because I thought the BraTalia thing was cool as hell and bought one! I'll probably never smoke them, but they are something cool to have, and look at, maybe sell for a few duckets 10 years down the line..Who knows....

Congrats on the job! What kinda discount will you be getting? I need an Xbox 360, or maybe a PS3....Could make it worth your while :blob: :blob:

drew

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Looks like CAO ran out of marketing ideas and took a page from Fuente's book! :rofl:

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I guess I'm a lame-o too, because I thought the BraTalia thing was cool as hell and bought one! I'll probably never smoke them, but they are something cool to have, and look at, maybe sell for a few duckets 10 years down the line..Who knows....

Congrats on the job! What kinda discount will you be getting? I need an Xbox 360, or maybe a PS3....Could make it worth your while :blob: :blob:

drew

Damn I'm jealous! The local shops up here haven't gotten 'em yet. I'm not sure what discount I get -- I start tomorrow. I'm not sure if I can get a PS3 through work, but if I can't I'm planning on standing in line all night to get one. Those things are already going for over $1500 on eBay (the preorder tickets), and the price isn't gonna go down! I'll let you know what kinda discounts I get when I find out.

TYLER

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Holy SHIT!! I just took at gander at everybodies favorite auction site...1900?!?! The lowest bid was at 1050!!!!! I am seriously tempted to go order a couple through AAFES on the ole platinum card, and then auction them off on ebay...Buy it tonight for 599, sell it in 10 days for 1900, that sounds like a plan...Which one of your BOTLs has an ebay account with a trader rating of 50 or more (ebay rules say that is a requirement in order to sell a pre-sale product..)??

drew

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I just got back from Circuit City and I'm gonna be getting a holiday job there in the video game department working weeknights and weekends (to fit around college). I actually got so depressed from looking at my cigar stash that I went and got a job, lol. I've only got like 4 habanos up here and maybe 30-40 NCs.
As soon as those paychecks come in, though, I'm gonna be stocking the humi!
Sig 6s, Mag 46s, Party Shorts, PSD3s, mmmm I can't wait!:blob::blob:
I lost my cutter, too, and I'm planning on getting one of the new carbon fiber Palios! And I'll probably get another 100-300 count humidor to fill up.
And I know it's lame but I'm really excited for the CAO Britalia collection to come out. They've got those 6-or-so cigar sets with the funky shaped cigars. Hopefully I can afford one of those.
That's all for now! I'm just so happy to be having some money to spend on cigars again -- I haven't bought one since June(or May, I can't remember).

TYLER
Don't forget the employee discount!

Congrats man!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I really wouldn't go for a PS3 right now unless I was going to resell it.

And yea let us know what discount you get bro!