What's new

Im still around.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys, sorry it’s been so long since I posted. Have been going through a lot of stuff lately.

I finally sold my home which my folks had purchased 46 years ago. They were both collectors, as am I, so I had 46 years of accumulation to sort through.

I got my drivers license back late last year so I took my split from the house sale (1/3) and bought a 2010 Jeep Wrangler.

I’ve finally moved into an apartment 3 months ago and have been trying to downsize and decorate.

Wouldn’t you know it but about the time I moved into the apartment the manager instituted a no smoking (anywhere on the property) rule. So much for relaxing with a good cigar.

I did make a humidor out of a barbicide jar. (What do you call it when a barber kill’s himself? Barbicide. I’ll attach a pic of it. It seemed to work quite well, I did have to add a gasket to the top of the jar as the lid doesn’t fit tight enough, and a little silicone to seal the top where the knob fits wouldn’t hurt. It only holds 6 sticks, but it does make a unique statement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro