What's new

In Cali for work for 4-5 days...

Rating - 100%
188   0   0
California BOTL...

I will be in the San Francisco area next week from Sunday night through Friday afternoon (April 27th-May2nd) for a work conference. Any recommendations on places to go, shops to visit, and people to see? Any BOTL in that area that would want to meet and have a few cigar and/or beverages?

greg

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Greg, The Top of the Mark is a great spot for a drink. It's in the Mark Hopkins Hotel atop Nob Hill. Some of the best views in the city. Unfortunately no smoking. I beleive the California Anti-Smoking Nazi's are based in SF so you may not find too many spots to smoke. I am in So Cal but my sister lives accross the Golden Gate in Marin so I get up there every now and then.

California BOTL...

I will be in the San Francisco area next week from Sunday night through Friday afternoon (April 27th-May2nd) for a work conference. Any recommendations on places to go, shops to visit, and people to see? Any BOTL in that area that would want to meet and have a few cigar and/or beverages?

greg

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Have fun, I had no problem smoking outside, but the liberal front is out in force. If you stand too close to a building entrance, you will be told, not asked to move

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Bar at the Fairmont is great for an expense account. LAst time there they had some nice but expensive pre-embargo sweet heart smokes.