What's new

In-N-Out’s

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
yep it's true, buddy of mine works at IN N OUT the basic rule is you can have whatever they can make with what they have as long as it is within reason. Sorry no 50 patty burgers. so you want a single with 5 slices of cheesse and lot of pickles, you got it. they don't advertise cause they want to expidite the orders

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Animal Style fries are incredibly good.
In N Out is awesome...I hope they never add anything else to the menu.....

...Except maybe cigars :)

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Yep, and one of the few fast food chains I'll eat at. Their burgers actually come from a single cow as opposed to the hundreds that go into a McD patty.

I like to order my burger gorilla style (which doesn't exist). The correct term is Animal style, but I get the grilled onions and gorilla confused. Well-done fries is also better than regular, IMO, and you can even get your fries animal style (just don't order it gorilla style - they won't know what you mean. I usually order a 3x3, and used to get it protein style when I was on the no white flour kick.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I worked there for 4.5 years about 10 years ago.

Everything in that article is accurate. We use to call a veggie burger a “wish” burger….but the newer associates will just call it a veggie. Yes They butcher and grind their own meat. I have toured the warehouse and butcher facilities, where there are hundreds of “sides of beef” hanging. I actually do not think they use the entire side for the burgers, but the meat they butcher is fed into the grinder, and a patty is made right then and there. So yea it comes from the same cow. Also the meat you have on your burger is never frozen and will be consumed with in 2-4 days from the time the patty is made. So yeah it’s fresh. Potatoes are also peeled and chopped several times per day. The tomatoes, onions, and lettuce arrive in farm fresh pallets or bags, and are processed on site at each store. i.e. washed, sliced, peeled, cored etc. I my favorite burger is a 4x4 Animal protein style add raw onion. 4 meat 4 cheese, lettuce, tomato, chopped grilled onion, slice of raw onion, pickles, mustard fried on the meat, and extra sauce (like 1000 island), and all wrapped in 3-4 large leafs of lettuce, no bun. Of course it’s good with a bun too, but either way you’ll need a fork.

The largest burger I ever made was a 28 x 28 and it was consumed on site by 1 person. We gave the unfortunate dinner a free T-shirt. They will make it as big as you want, but may decline if you order during the lunch or dinner rush. Here is a picture of a large burger.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
4X2 animal, protein style, with both kinds of onions (grilled and fresh) for me please. They can also chop up the hot peppers and put them in your burger for you. I love me some In-n-Out

Rating - 100%
62   0   0

Everything in that article is accurate. We use to call a veggie burger a “wish” burger….but the newer associates will just call it a veggie. Yes They butcher and grind their own meat. I have toured the warehouse and butcher facilities, where there are hundreds of “sides of beef” hanging. I actually do not think they use the entire side for the burgers, but the meat they butcher is fed into the grinder, and a patty is made right then and there. So yea it comes from the same cow. Also the meat you have on your burger is never frozen and will be consumed with in 2-4 days from the time the patty is made. So yeah it’s fresh. Potatoes are also peeled and chopped several times per day. The tomatoes, onions, and lettuce arrive in farm fresh pallets or bags, and are processed on site at each store. i.e. washed, sliced, peeled, cored etc. I my favorite burger is a 4x4 Animal protein style add raw onion. 4 meat 4 cheese, lettuce, tomato, chopped grilled onion, slice of raw onion, pickles, mustard fried on the meat, and extra sauce (like 1000 island), and all wrapped in 3-4 large leafs of lettuce, no bun. Of course it’s good with a bun too, but either way you’ll need a fork.

The largest burger I ever made was a 28 x 28 and it was consumed on site by 1 person. We gave the unfortunate dinner a free T-shirt. They will make it as big as you want, but may decline if you order during the lunch or dinner rush. Here is a picture of a large burger.

.....dayuum, my heart stopped for a second just looking at that monstrosity.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
4X2 animal, protein style, with both kinds of onions (grilled and fresh) for me please. They can also chop up the hot peppers and put them in your burger for you. I love me some In-n-Out
no hot peppers at our locals, but we have less hot pepper loving people in out neck of the OC

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
In & Out beats any burger joint out there,,,bar none. I use to eat there 4 times a week in San Diego and some are better than others. The sauce makes the burger and at some the sauce is a bit different...too much of a thousand island taste while others have a much better taste. Wish I knew what the recipe is for the sauce.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
In & Out beats any burger joint out there,,,bar none. I use to eat there 4 times a week in San Diego and some are better than others. The sauce makes the burger and at some the sauce is a bit different...too much of a thousand island taste while others have a much better taste. Wish I knew what the recipe is for the sauce.
ketchup, mayo, diced sweet pickle.

That's it.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Ha, that's absurd. I order exactly the same thing when I got! Don't forget extra well-done friends and a Neopolitan. :)

Rating - 100%
68   0   1

WOW. I'm reposting this pic...thats crazy!! I ate an 8x in my youth..I got nothing on that guy! lol