What's new

In the LA area March 5th-9th

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Hey guys I'm going to be in Anaheim for a natural products show and was wondering where to smoke? I'll be staying with a buddy in Long Beach and don't know the area that well maybe meet up for a smoke on that Sunday the 8th? I've got a little thing Saturday night but Friday evening might be a possiblity also. PM me or post whatever works for you.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Bo's Cigar lounge, Taylors Cigar in Long Beach, there are two shops in fullerton or better yet, maybe some of us So Cal boys will meet up! Yeah, I like that idea!

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Depending on which part of Anaheim you are in, Embassy Cigars in Anaheim Hills is a very nice lounge. If you have time for a lunch time smoke, I can meet you there or in a local park to share a smoke. OTOH, you're probably at the convention center so that may be a little far for lunch time. Fortunately, I only live 3 miles from the Convention Center, so if you want to stop by after wards that could be arranged.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Anaheim...crap. Someone set this up and I will see if I can make it down.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Well I can do any of those nights at my place...We could order Pizza or get taco makins from the carniceria down the street. My garage is set up to smoke and play some cards if we have enough interest. Nothing fancy, but a spot to sit, smoke, eat..ya know..HERF!!!!

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
O.K. I'm topping this because it looks like Bill and I are hangin' on Friday night the 6th... Who is in because I'm looking forward to meeting some of you SoCal brahs?