What's new

In the spirit of the 4th!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Anyone familiar with an American Puro rolled here in the states? I believe the only one is George Rico Miami American Puro.

JC Newman is building a factory in Ybor to roll an American Puro but currently the all American tobacco is being rolled in Nicaragua.

Any others, if not this year maybe next year?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Not an American puro from what I understand on their website. Lots of american rolled available but very few that use exclusively american tobacco, unless you consider machine rolled cigars or cigarettes

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Not an American puro from what I understand on their website. Lots of american rolled available but very few that use exclusively american tobacco, unless you consider machine rolled cigars or cigarettes
Maybe American tobacco sucks. Hence why it's used for cigarettes.

I guess you can buy a blunt from a gas Station

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
That may well be true. I see Drew Estates and Ashton are producing a Florida Sun Grown cigar but they are blended with other tobaccos.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Now that i think about it, i dont remember liking any rico cigars ever. What co. Was he at before he started this one. I think it was his dads right? Just cant remember the name.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have some gran habano Azteca double maduro I just put to rest. From what you are saying I don't have to much to look forward to. Guess I'll find out in the middle of September. Stogie Review gave it a decent rating. Maybe by next 4th of July I'll have both the JC Newman American Puro and the Miami American Puro. I understand the Miami needs a lot of rest

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Reviving an old thread but looks like we have a 100% American Grown and rolled 4th of July cigar!!

From Corona Cigar

Corona All-American FSG Experimentals Cigars
Corona Cigar Company All American FSG Experimentals are one of a kind, small batch cigars. These cigars are an essential part of the blending process, testing and training process for J.C. Newman Cigar Company’s new Tampa made, hand crafted, super premium American cigars.

Each cigar is 100% hand rolled in J.C. Newman’s iconic “El Reloj” factory located in historic Ybor City, Tampa. The unique Florida Sun Grown wrapper is extremely rare and grown exclusivly on Jeff Borysiewicz’ FSG farm in Clermont, Florida. The binder and long filler tobaccos are a blend of American grown Connecticut Broadleaf and Lancaster, Pennsylvania tobaccos.

Every cigar has been pre-punched and draw tested to ensure quality and consistency while two Cuban-American master cigar rollers perfected the difficult task of rolling the thick and oily Broadleaf long filler tobaccos.

100% American Tobaccos - 100% American Made

Strength: Medium
Binder: Connecticut Broadleaf & Lancaster, Pennsyvlania
Filler: Connecticut Broadleaf & Lancaster, Pennsyvlania
Wrapper: Florida Sun Grown
Origin: U.S.A

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Reviving an old thread but looks like we have a 100% American Grown and rolled 4th of July cigar!!

From Corona Cigar

Corona All-American FSG Experimentals Cigars
Corona Cigar Company All American FSG Experimentals are one of a kind, small batch cigars. These cigars are an essential part of the blending process, testing and training process for J.C. Newman Cigar Company’s new Tampa made, hand crafted, super premium American cigars.

Each cigar is 100% hand rolled in J.C. Newman’s iconic “El Reloj” factory located in historic Ybor City, Tampa. The unique Florida Sun Grown wrapper is extremely rare and grown exclusivly on Jeff Borysiewicz’ FSG farm in Clermont, Florida. The binder and long filler tobaccos are a blend of American grown Connecticut Broadleaf and Lancaster, Pennsylvania tobaccos.

Every cigar has been pre-punched and draw tested to ensure quality and consistency while two Cuban-American master cigar rollers perfected the difficult task of rolling the thick and oily Broadleaf long filler tobaccos.

100% American Tobaccos - 100% American Made

Strength: Medium
Binder: Connecticut Broadleaf & Lancaster, Pennsyvlania
Filler: Connecticut Broadleaf & Lancaster, Pennsyvlania
Wrapper: Florida Sun Grown
Origin: U.S.A
Are they referring to the FSG cigar, or something else that just uses some FSG tobacco?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I believe the Tatuaje Casita Criolla line was entirely composed of US grown connecticut broadleaf, though rolled in nicaragua. Ive got a few of them hanging around in my humi still, though the line itself has been discontinued :c