What's new

Injury pics. Do. Not. Look. (if you can't handle it) Cannot be unseen!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
GNARLY! I can see that kind of stuff in a movie and it doesn't phase me at all. But when it's someone you feel like you know, that's another story.

I hope they can get back to as normal as possible brother. Real sorry to see that happen to you.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Damn man! What happened? I knew a guy that had a home made table saw and cut his thumb off, but this looks worse.
Hope you have a speedy recovery!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'll never learned, momma told me not to put that paper clip in the electrical outlet and I did anyway. You told me not to look and I did anyway, damn. Sorry Dude. Well, anyway that's one hell of reminder about being careful! Hope you're able to get back to work soon.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Holy fucking god.

I am actually sorry about 2 of the jokes Ive made at your expense now Jeremy.

The handjob joke I still stand behind......the rest were in poor taste.
I'll never learned, momma told me not to put that paper clip in the electrical outlet and I did anyway. You told me not to look and I did anyway, damn. Sorry Dude. Well, anyway that's one hell of reminder about being careful! Hope you're able to get back to work soon.
Holy shit.... That is fugging crazy gross. It gives a new meaning to just the tip.. I hope they can fix it all for ya.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I did not want to see this, yet I clicked for some unknown reason.

OUCH !
Just Damn ...... ouch isn’t even close ,
Hope u got some good pain killers
GNARLY! I can see that kind of stuff in a movie and it doesn't phase me at all. But when it's someone you feel like you know, that's another story.

I hope they can get back to as normal as possible brother. Real sorry to see that happen to you.
Cringeworthy. I hope you are all patched up now, Sorry Jeremy!
Damn man! What happened? I knew a guy that had a home made table saw and cut his thumb off, but this looks worse.
Hope you have a speedy recovery!
And these pics aren't near as bad as some of the views I had to see of others... :hurting::depressed::yuck::cry:

No Brad, they gave me about the weakest thing they could. Hasn't been enough.. :cry:

We'll find out how they're doing in a few days...

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Look on the bright side; any previous records of your fingerprints are now inaccurate!

For real though, hope it doesn't hurt as bad as it looks or affect your ability to smoke (y)
;)

Didn't hurt at first.

Was hell a couple hours later, and pretty awful now.

They want me to not smoke at all, so Im trying to keep it to a minimum... :(

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Duuuudddeeee. I still think getting your pecker caught in a zipper hurts worse. But all kidding aside I hope you heal up good. My fingers are throbbing just seeing he pics.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
@Glassman thanks for the fucked up pics bro. I was just curious how bad it was cause pics are 1000 words right. It was WAY worse than I thought it'd be, you got a decent mower blade for sure, almost smoooooth off. GLAD YOUR OK!!! Hope recovery goes well and things heal good.

Stupid Tapatalk