What's new

Integra humidity packs?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Has anyone tried the Integra humidity packs? Looking to pick up a couple more 62% packs for dry boxing and curious if these are a decent option.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yep, did a search to see if they can be recharged and couldn't find anything. They provide a separate card with a colored dot on it to let you know when it's time to replace them so I guess you can't tell by feel. I messaged the manufacturer to see about recharging, I'll post if they reply.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Yep, did a search to see if they can be recharged and couldn't find anything. They provide a separate card with a colored dot on it to let you know when it's time to replace them so I guess you can't tell by feel. I messaged the manufacturer to see about recharging, I'll post if they reply.
If they’re 2-way, then they’d have to be rechargeable. I’d bet the manufacturer will give a wishy-washy reply, if any, since they don’t make money when you reuse them. Just stick it in a Tupperware container with a few shot glasses of distilled water for a week or so and they should puff right back up.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I wanted to take one of my coolers from 65 down to 62 so I bought a dozen of these about 6 weeks ago. I have had them in there for over a month now and the RG has gone from 65 to 64.5 so as of now they have not done much to bring things down. I even pulled the kitty litter to see if I could speed up the process but no luck.

One other thing I did read was that these use glycol instead of salts like Boveda does so I am still a little leery since I ditched my floral foam and glycol solution as a humidifier several years ago.

So far I have not been impressed but check back with me in a couple of months and my opinion may change.

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy