What's new

Interesting stuff at the B&M

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Looking through the B&M the other day I noticed some interesting stuff. They haven't been carrying the Tatuaje lines up until a month or so ago, but now they've got everything from the white to the red to the browns, even the Cabaiguans. The really interesting stuff, though, is not that they have the 2006 Cojonu, but they have the Gran Cojonu and the SW Reserva, and they do not seem to be selling a whole lot of either. I know there are more special Tats out there, but it's the first of anything outside the regular Tat line I've seen in store.

Also, the guys at the shop tell me they are one of 50 distributors in the US to get the LFD Cameroon Maduro. The nattie was a decent smoke. I haven't tried the Maddie yet. They said they have very few boxes of those that actually hit the shelf.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking through the B&M the other day I noticed some interesting stuff. They haven't been carrying the Tatuaje lines up until a month or so ago, but now they've got everything from the white to the red to the browns, even the Cabaiguans. The really interesting stuff, though, is not that they have the 2006 Cojonu, but they have the Gran Cojonu and the SW Reserva, and they do not seem to be selling a whole lot of either. I know there are more special Tats out there, but it's the first of anything outside the regular Tat line I've seen in store.

Also, the guys at the shop tell me they are one of 50 distributors in the US to get the LFD Cameroon Maduro. The nattie was a decent smoke. I haven't tried the Maddie yet. They said they have very few boxes of those that actually hit the shelf.
The Maddie is awesome!!! The one I had was LFD Cabinet though.
Busy this week? I am feeling the need for smokage.

Altercall

Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I'm busy Monday evening, but I should have time Tuesday if you want to try then.

Altercall

Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Do you not remember, I gave it to you last Friday!!! You're not that old yet.:squinteye