What's new

Intro

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi I'm Bob,
"I smoke cigars because they give me pause to reflect upon the blessings in my life and to gird for the challenges. I smoke them alone because the experience of doing so nurtures a singular focus through which I can experience the pleasure of communion with the leaf. I smoke them with friends so that together we can share the stories and experiences, regrets and sublime joyfulness of a life well-lived."-Wilkey
Ginseng, hope you don't mind my quoting you. I read that a couple of weeks ago, and haven't forgot it. You said it much better than I ever could.
Been lurking here a month or so. Good stuff and good group.
I've been smoking cigars over twenty years. Smoked my first Cuban in '98. Never looked back. Don't smoke a lot, so when I do I'm in the right mood, and I expect at the least a very good experience. I'm seldom dissappointed.
My smokes of choice have been limited to Prominentes, and Churchills. RA Gig's, RYJ Ch's, PAR Lusi's with at least seven years, and BOL CG's being my favorites. I've also had terrific experiences with VR DA's and Punch DC's. Over the last couple years, I've acquired boxes of RASS, PSD#4, P2, and BOL BBF. I wouldn't be able to discuss much about those four as I've only tried them, and won't have an opinion for at least three more years. They are resting comfortably. I have recently commited to a new size range, corona gorda, and the two brands coming my way have a little age on them. JL#1 and SLR Serie A. I'm looking forward to breaking into them within the next month. I love my Cubans with at least five years on them. That's pretty much the extent of my knowledge of cigars. Just enough to keep me happy.
I look forward to, but am in no hurry to experience SLR DC's, HUP SW's, RA 898's, and a MAG 46 with 5+ yrs.
I have seen a number of familiar names from other forums, who've have taught me quite a bit over the last couple years.
I would also like to recognize a man who has been very helpful with ideas, suggestions, and general knowledge the last couple of months. Todd (Wasch_24) is as a lot of you already know quite a stand up guy.

I love catching walleyes.

Later, -Bob

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Welcome to BOTL Bob. Walleye through the ice. Nothing better.:waving: