What's new

Introducing Toke Masta

toke_masta

Maduro Madness
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I am Toke Masta. Just an everyday guy who enjoys dried leaves from time to time. (like everyday) lol. I've been smoking since February 17th, 2019. And it has become my favorite pass time. I find it very hard to remember what I did prior to cigars. I love a good bourbon or whisky. Some of my favorites are Bakers 7, Russells, Blantons, Shieldaig (speyside), Willet, Octomore and Smoke Wagon just to name a few. Living in DC, there arent many outdoor activites to do like camping or hunting. But we throw some great barbecues in the summer. I am also an aspiring songwriter. I have actually recorded what has been coined the "Official Cigar Smokers Anthem"! Not by me but by literally everyone that has heard it. Check it out when you have some time. I guarantee you'll like it. Maduro Madness by Toke Masta

Hope you all enjoy and have a wonderful 2021!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! I'm not much of a drinker but that's definitely a song I'd play while burning and taking solo a drive. Nice.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

toke_masta

Maduro Madness
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! I'm not much of a drinker but that's definitely a song I'd play while burning and taking solo a drive. Nice.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Thank you for stopping by and having a listen. I really appreciate that. Hope all is well on the wonderful wednesday morning for ou!