What's new

Introduction from Pickerington, Ohio

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello all,

Hello, all I'm Matt a new member from central Ohio. I've been smoking cigars for about ten years or so. Never really had a large collection until a couple of months ago. Back in November 2017, I lucked across an incredible craigslist find and ended up with a cabinet humidor, 5 desktop humidors, three cigar oasis units, and a myriad of accessories. Also included in the deal were close to 1000 cigars of various types. Many cheap cigars but there were many surprises buried in there including several shrink-wrapped boxes. I just finished inventorying everything from that purchase. There are cigars that are brand new and others that are well over ten years old from brands no longer in business. My hope is that most of them will be able to provide some great stories with friends. I'm also interested in starting to swap and share cigars with other people just to expand my horizon. My favorite cigars are the Montecristo White series but I love to try just about anything.

Anyway, I love cigars, sharing cigars, stories, good spirits, wine, beer, and hanging out with good people which in my experience is most cigar smokers. I'm looking forward to becoming a part of this community!

Other hobbies include boating on Lake Erie (while smoking cigars), photography, reading, and the occasional video game (I'm still young at heart).

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Sounds like quite a deal, congrats. Nothing like diving in head first!! Welcome from SE Louisiana