What's new

IPCPR Las Vegas July 9-14

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Is anyone going to be in Vegas this year for IPCPR or just there on vacation the weekend of July 9-14? I know @Cigarth Vader will be there. I am staying at the SLS. I was thinking of maybe going out one night to the Montecristo Cigar Bar at Caesers or Casa Fuente. Hopefully, a group of us can hang out one night.

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Well it looks like things changed for me at the last minute. I will be going to the IPCPR now. I will get there late Monday and leaver first flight out Thursday morning. Hopefully I will see a few of you there. I will be spending some time at Montecristo and Casa. Post here where you will be/are and maybe we can get a group together or can always PM me.

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Well it looks like things changed for me at the last minute. I will be going to the IPCPR now. I will get there late Monday and leaver first flight out Thursday morning. Hopefully I will see a few of you there. I will be spending some time at Montecristo and Casa. Post here where you will be/are and maybe we can get a group together or can always PM me.
I am pretty sure I will be at Montecristo Sunday night, Monday night, and maybe later during the show week. I expect to go to Casa Fuente one night as well.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Is anyone going to be in Vegas this year for IPCPR or just there on vacation the weekend of July 9-14? I know @Cigarth Vader will be there. I am staying at the SLS. I was thinking of maybe going out one night to the Montecristo Cigar Bar at Caesers or Casa Fuente. Hopefully, a group of us can hang out one night.
Yeah Im playing in the Main at the WSOP

....jk I wish. Best DJs and parties happening at Wynn lately. Can catch Diplo pretty regularly.

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Yeah Im playing in the Main at the WSOP

....jk I wish. Best DJs and parties happening at Wynn lately. Can catch Diplo pretty regularly.
A friend of mine is playing in the Main Event, so I am going to try to find some time to see him play. I wish I had the $10k buy-in.

I'd rather punch myself in the face with brass knuckles than listed to Diplo, Major Lazer, Tiesto, or any of that crappy EDM. :happy:

A Huge Nerd

Lee-Hair-Oh
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I'll be there. Staying at the Westgate. My flight lands Monday morning so I should be at the hotel around 9ish. Anybody wants to connect, PM me for my cell #

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
A friend of mine is playing in the Main Event, so I am going to try to find some time to see him play. I wish I had the $10k buy-in.

I'd rather punch myself in the face with brass knuckles than listed to Diplo, Major Lazer, Tiesto, or any of that crappy EDM. :happy:
He put out some good after hours downtempo mixes a few years back. No worries if it aint your thang. Have fun!