What's new

IPSD... Any ritual followers during this special day?

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I currently don't have 'an absolute favorite' baccy to smoke.
So, I'm planning to smoke my favorite pipe towards the end of the day, and as many bowls I can pack before passing out.

I'll bet there will be more than a few J. F. Germain & Son smokers representing today.

Happy International Pipe Smoking Day!

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Still recovering from whatever crud i caught from work... Anything i smoke would just taste like an ashtray... But i might take advantage of the deals.

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I too am on the tail end of a cold I've been fighting for about a week and a half. I'm planning on partaking when I get home tonight now that I'm almost back to normal. Also, no particular rituals as this is only my 2nd IPDS and the last one I just flat out missed.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Yeah, this is just my second IPSD too, last year I wasn’t into pipe smoking like I am this year. I did try and partake is some of the deals, although I haven’t been that impressed with any that I’ve seen, so I put in a small order with Pipes and Cigars. I plan on having a bowl or two this evening and may even break out the new Peterson or Savinelli pipes I bought a few weeks ago. I’ve been kind of saving them for a special occasion, I reckon this qualifies. I may make that a new tradition for me, smoke a new pipe on IPSD every year. That sounds kind of fun and would be a neat way to celebrate the day every year.

Hope everyone has a great IPSD!(y)

Jody

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Not even going to get to buy a pipe on my first o e my son let me know he wanted a yearbook.... $105 later. WTF?? My high school yearbook were like $35-$40.... And it was only 19 years ago. The sacrifices we make. Its his last year at this school, so he needs something to remember his friends.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Not even going to get to buy a pipe on my first o e my son let me know he wanted a yearbook.... $105 later. WTF?? My high school yearbook were like $35-$40.... And it was only 19 years ago. The sacrifices we make. Its his last year at this school, so he needs something to remember his friends.

DAMN!!! $105 for a freaking year book!!??:greedy: That is just ridiculous.:banghead: And I bitch about them costing $50 here. Guess I better shut up and be greatful.

Jody

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hahaha!!! Its just the area. Houses I'm looking at for 150k in AR would be 500k or more here.

Yeah, we visited your area several years ago and the prices on everything were crazy. Stayed in Cape Cod, went to Martha’s Vineyard, and Plymouth. Went to see the “Rock” where the pilgrims landed, I was so disappointed at the “Rock”. I was expecting this huge bolder not some little pebble in a cage.....LOL. We also toured the old ship, now that was pretty neat. It was raining that day and I was walking down the side walk looking at all the shops there across from the ship and some asshole intentionally swerved over and ran through a big puddle and drenched me with water. I of course gave him the bird and hollered and cussed him but he just kept going. Ever since then I just figured everyone from MA are assholes, you’ve done a lot to change my mind about that. Now I just figure about half are assholes.....:ROFLMAO:!! Oh, we also went out on a big boat and got to see the whales......Now, that was cool as shit!!

Jody

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
1. The rock... Not the real rock.. They actually landed at the tip of cape cod first and then came around and landed about 5 miles south of "the rock" the big crack in the rock is from back when they put it on a float to go on the thanksgiving parade route. A favorite past time of mine is watching the tourists take videos of the rock.

2. Captain Johns Tours are great! Should try to get out on one more before i move away.

3. The locals happily call themselves "masshole" for a very good reason!

4. Don't count me as one of them. I moved here from Ohio 8 years ago.