What's new

Ireland Trip

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
Any recommendations on what cities or sites to visit in Ireland? Wife decided she'd rather go to Ireland than take a cruise (thank God). Probably spend 2 weeks over there next year w/possible stayover in Iceland. Compiling a list of things to see and do. Will have a rent a car so can travel wherever.

Rating - 100%
68   0   0
My wife and I took a week of our Honeymoon there. We started in Dublin and took a loop south through cork, Killarney, limerick, then back to Dublin. Amazing trip. Dublin has a bunch of great museums and historical sites, cork was a different take on the culture not being as big a city, Killarney was the most ‘real’ Irish place we visited feeling very much like they didn’t try hard to make it touristy, and limerick being between the fees of cork and Killarney. Went around the ring of Kerry and saw the Cliffs of Moher as we passed through. I felt like the 10 days there really have is a feel for the country and still left enough up north that I want to go back. Probably my fav international destination I’ve visited....and the nicest people too. Don’t leave without kissing the Blarney Stone, unless you’re afraid of heights.EBA63224-2B54-45A8-A2AB-6EBB684DA6F0.jpegFCDFD945-A815-4601-9079-1F57326EC0D9.jpeg