What's new

Is anybody else in on this MYSTERY BOX o' CRAPOLA

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So being Cinco de Mayo and all that I got an email from Cigar Page this morning for this MYSTERY BOX O' CRAPOLA. Being the inquisitive type, I couldn't resist and will probably make it a tradition. Anyone else in on this. Has anyone gotten it in the past. I just ordered and I'm already giddy.
Here's the link if your interested.
https://www.cigarpage.com/cigar-page-mystery-box-of-crapola.html?trk_msg=DTHQ65IHF2F4H0EFS42CUOQVQO&trk_contact=67P70C9TNRAIPR4Q449BTF9724&trk_sid=N5UFKF14NEUUFK5GCMEK957E30&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=Mystery+Box+only+$29.99&utm_campaign=You’ll+hate+it.+But+you’ll+love+it.+CP's+mystery+box+of+crap+is+back.

Hopefully it is ok to post this, if not please remove.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
From the reviews I've seen the name is pretty appropriate. Hope you're pleasantly surprised. Everyone else kind of said "eh"
I prefer to be a little more optimistic, it doesn't matter what it is, the surprise is half of the fun. At the very least I am sure I will get to try something I haven't had to opportunity of trying yet. I didn't mortgage the farm for it.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Right, it's cheap anticipation.

I'm just trying to keep your expectations low so that when you get a box full of Padron's and Xicar accessories you'll think it's Christmas in May!
lol, now your getting carried away...or are you? Now I really can't wait...I never thought of Xicar accesories...

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok, it showed up today and here's what I got...
A nice pair of leather mittens, a great waterproof ammo box for cigar storage, a Browning led flashlight, a hat, a couple of monster bucks dvds and 8 so-so cigars. Am I satisfied, yes but not really what I was expecting.
A Flores Serie Privada
Gurkha Viper
FYR Magicos Capa Maduro
FYR Magic is Capa Habano
Petrus Fortus Anejo No 2
Montecristo Espada Guard
RP Decade 10th anniversary
El Primer Mundo La Hermadad

Sent from my blanket fort using crayons.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
A nice pair of leather mittens, a great waterproof ammo box for cigar storage, a Browning led flashlight, a hat, a couple of monster bucks dvds and 8 so-so cigars. Am I satisfied, yes but not really what I was expecting.
A Flores Serie Privada
Gurkha Viper
FYR Magicos Capa Maduro
FYR Magic is Capa Habano
Petrus Fortus Anejo No 2
Montecristo Espada Guard

I haven't received mine yet, well I am really not looking forward to my box now, they did warn us, they said it was CRAP. Oh well looks like you have a few cigars to bomb, I will say the Monte and Flores Y Rodriguez are the best sticks in the bunch, send that viper to @StogieFisher

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
A Flores Serie Privada
Gurkha Viper
FYR Magicos Capa Maduro
FYR Magic is Capa Habano
Petrus Fortus Anejo No 2
Montecristo Espada Guard

Other than a few of those cigars I'd be more than happy. whatever people think about RP stuff the Decade is a decent smoke. The La Hermandad and Monte also.
I've used cigar page a lot and it appears they are the same people that started CI???