What's new

Is this a good deal?

NOGILLS2

Navigator
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Sampler Pack for $30.00 and free shipping
  • 1 - H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Toro (6 x 54)
  • 1 - H. Upmann The Banker Annuity (6 x 52)
  • 1 - H. Upmann Vintage Cameroon Toro (6 x 54)
  • 1 - Montecristo Classic Toro (6 x 52)
  • 1 - Montecristo Monte Toro (6 x 52)
  • 1 - Montecristo Platinum Toro (6 x 50)
  • 1 - Romeo y Julieta 1875 Exhibicion #3 (6 x 50)
  • 1 - Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro (6 x 54)
  • 1 - Romeo y Julieta Vintage Toro (6 x 50)
I have had a RYJ, but not had any of the others, and wondering if this would be a good way to discover these? I have 23 hours to respond.

NOGILLS2

Navigator
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Thanks, would rather have something good than waste money on mediocre. I am not familiar with those brands, to decide if it was a good deal. As most newbies, I have cigars in the cooler that I will not replace, but purchased before realizing what is really a good. You guy's are blowing me out of the water with some of the bombs, passes, and trades! I am so thankful for all of you, that are willing to teach us newbies what is what! I am excited to start paying it forward! I am still learning!

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Thanks, would rather have something good than waste money on mediocre. I am not familiar with those brands, to decide if it was a good deal. As most newbies, I have cigars in the cooler that I will not replace, but purchased before realizing what is really a good. You guy's are blowing me out of the water with some of the bombs, passes, and trades! I am so thankful for all of you, that are willing to teach us newbies what is what! I am excited to start paying it forward! I am still learning!
Yeah it's what we do

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Crowned Heads, Tatuaje, La Flor Dominicana are a few you might be able to score samplers from the right vendors.

If anything, you can definitely get 5-ers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NOGILLS2

Navigator
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Uh, What's a Pumpernickel? Down here in Louisiana we aint got no pumpernickles! I never caught one in a fishing net, or a trap. I wouldn't know how to clean it or how to cook it. I might try to make a stew with it! Can you eat it?

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Uh, What's a Pumpernickel? Down here in Louisiana we aint got no pumpernickles! I never caught one in a fishing net, or a trap. I wouldn't know how to clean it or how to cook it. I might try to make a stew with it! Can you eat it?
See? He doesn't even know if he'd like it!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
you don't find many good $3.00 cigars.........
say that to ara's face @sofc

EDIT: on topic, check out the thompsons 5 pack frenzy, there are some really great sticks you can try out if you havent (DPG blue, Laranja, Jericho hill, La imperiosa, LAdC mi amore/reserva, AJ New World, padron x000 etc.) and the prices if you buy 4 5packs are amazing.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
you don't find many good $3.00 cigars.........
I'm smoking an incredible $3 cigar right now. Chose something cheap as it's cold out. Torano Exodus 1959 50 Year. It's been in the humi since 2012. My mind is literally blown at how good this smoke is after 5 years of sleep.

EDIT: I suppose I should add, when I got them in 2012, I didn't think they were all that great. One noted, and decently tasty, but not great. That's why they slept so long, didn't really ever have the desire to revisit them. Glad I did though, I think I have 3 left, and they all just became special occasion cigars, they were that good. Funny how that works sometimes with NC's.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I'm smoking an incredible $3 cigar right now. Chose something cheap as it's cold out. Torano Exodus 1959 50 Year. It's been in the humi since 2012. My mind is literally blown at how good this smoke is after 5 years of sleep.
Damn right! Ran out a while back & the were great! Diesel puts out good inexpensive stuff.
My Father le Bijou short robusto is terrific and can be had for about $5.

Sent from my iPhone using duct tape and tinfoil

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Damn right! Ran out a while back & the were great! Diesel puts out good inexpensive stuff.
My Father le Bijou short robusto is terrific and can be had for about $5.

Sent from my iPhone using duct tape and tinfoil
Funny you say that, I have 7 of those original release diesels from like 2010 or someting just sittin in the humi. Next warm(er) day I'm gonna set fire to one to continue this experiment. MFLB is just a kick ass smoke all around!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love a good Motecristo Classic! The Monte's good too and the platinum's OK.

H. Uppman is a little mild, but still good. Heard great things about the Banker.

I can't stand RyJ. Never tasted a thing.