What's new

Is this normal?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased a 5er of these CAO Brazilia and one was a little lighter in color than the others. Is this normal? Might be a silly question but as newb I haven’t seen it before in other orders I have purchased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
That's to the extreme, almost different wrappers! I've noticed some pretty big differences in "same cigar" with 5ers, 10ers and bundles from multiple sites, especially when on sale. I believe it because they are from different boxes etc. I've noticed the biggest differences in aesthetics, construction quality and color from the auction sites when NOT buying a box.

Leaves are not always the same colors. I.E. If you take 20 Ecuadorian Habano Wrapper Leaves and lay them out, you'll see color changes. The inconsistencies are usually sorted to the sale and discount bins.

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Boxes, especially with premium cigars are usually filled by someone who's job is to match the color of the cigars going into the box. As Tyler86 mentioned, lots of variation in wrapper leaf so if you buy bundled or 5 packs there may well be quite a bit of difference in color that you wouldn't have in a well filled box. The CAO Brazillia is, in my opinion, a very nice, easy to smoke cigar that won't set you back a ton so you shouldn't expect the same level of quality control that you would have with a more expensive cigar. I think they'll be fine.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Not normal. I think those should be sent to me for a smokey inspection. Seriously though box to box differences. The one on the right seems more along the lines of the Brazilias I’ve had.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk