What's new

It ain't fair

CMT

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Yea, I can just hope my son has some hot teachers when he starts school....There will be a lot of after school meetings. :razz:

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
I can say I did my part. My HS sweetheart is starting to teach this coming school year. She isn't blonde but I made her a nympho... :rofl:

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I know, we got seriously ripped off...I mean, I had no hot teachers that wanted me, none of my friends moms were hot and threw wild sex parties....What the hell kind of youth did I have?

Andrew

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
OK. Here's the controversial part. If a hot nympho teacher had "taken advantage" of me when I was 16 I wouldn't have considered it a crime, I'd have considered it more like a dream come true.
Is it a crime? And what about male teachers and female students? Do we have a double standard?

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
You know Brian, that is a tough question. I'm with you that I would have been like, "Woo-Frickin-Hoo!", but I get the heeby-jeebies thinking about a guy teacher screwing a 16 year old student. If I was the Father I'd want to shoot him in the head.
So yeah, I think there is a double standard, but really, I have to come down on the side of it's really not right no matter wich gender's screwing wich.

Hambo

I'm Cigar-a-licious
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If i had a teacher like that seducing me at 16 I would have been all about it.. but if you look how those kids turn out, they end up getting pretty messed up. That probably has something to do with the media attention though.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
hell yea it has to do with the media attention these kids cannot think for themselves...