What's new

"It's a girl"...cigars?

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I've never heard of these but a friend of mine just had a little girl and wants a box. Anybody got a hook up they can help me out with. I'm looking to order them right away.

Thanks.

jckposter

EX Cigar Police.....
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Pulse said:
I've never heard of these but a friend of mine just had a little girl and wants a box. Anybody got a hook up they can help me out with. I'm looking to order them right away.

Thanks.
call trish..see has them Im sure..

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I beleive Fuente makes them...I think they are Brevas with a converted wrapper....I can call the local shop to see if they have them and give you a price if you want?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Okay I called the shop....

They have:

Fuente for $32.25 25 Brevas
RYJ Reserve Real for $35.00 10 Robusto
Ashton Crystal Beli 10 for $69.95

All are It's a Girl.......

If interestd let me know and I can pick them up on Sat and send them out.

bigPDAgeek

Lurker
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe the Brevas are short filler or sandwich. My buddy had a girl a couple of months ago and bought them from JRs. They were good for handing out to folks that don't smoke cigars. I probably wouldn't hand them to someone that appreciates a good cigar. I would smoke one only if I really wanted a smoke and had nothing else. I think I smoked mine on the ride home from work, and it was just "alright." YMMV

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
A. Fuente Brevas Royale (one of the girl/boy rebranded boxes) is probably the worse cigar I've ever had. I thought a Garcia y Vega stick was better...