What's new

Its not fair 2

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm sitting on my porch smoking a montechristo platinum Toro and enjoying life. Let me tell you, that is one tasty cigar. From 1/4 in to the delicious nub. It's one of my favorite gars. At 10 bucks a stick too rich for my wallet or is it?
So anyway unrelated to my gar, I went to arguably everyones favorite site" cigar bid". I'm over budget for the next year. But it doesn't cost anything to look. At least not til I saw a 5-pack of the platinum toros going for $14.50. A rediculous price for such a great cigar. How could I ever pass on such a fantastic deal? Bid and won it.
It's not fair that I get tempted this way! 2nd time in a month.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
So I'm sitting on my porch smoking a montechristo platinum Toro and enjoying life. Let me tell you, that is one tasty cigar. From 1/4 in to the delicious nub. It's one of my favorite gars. At 10 bucks a stick too rich for my wallet or is it?
So anyway unrelated to my gar, I went to arguably everyones favorite site" cigar bid". I'm over budget for the next year. But it doesn't cost anything to look. At least not til I saw a 5-pack of the platinum toros going for $14.50. A rediculous price for such a great cigar. How could I ever pass on such a fantastic deal? Bid and won it.
It's not fair that I get tempted this way! 2nd time in a month.
The only thing in this entire post that I agree with is “...sitting on my porch smoking...”. The rest is a train wreck.