What's new

It's Not Fair

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So there I am on my deck smoking a Undercrown Gordo Shade Grown and really enjoying this creamy cigar. One of my favorites.
And I open up my JR Beat the dealer app and what do I see. 5 Undercrown Corona Viva for $25.00. I have a $10.00 coupon that I won on Beat the Dealer a few days ago. Combine that with free shipping and of course my 20 Beat the Dealer Points.

I had to pull the trigger and buy it for $15.00 delivered. It's not fair I didn't want to spend money on Cigars this week and I got tempted this way.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I don’t know what’s worse, the feeling of buying more when you didn’t really need to or that feeling of knowing you passed on a good deal.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You sound like a guy that would really enjoy C-bid.
https://www.cigarbid.com
Just about the only two places that I buy my Gars is "The Devils own" and JR. Got to be very selective on Cbid but you can get some great stuff.

I probably wouldn't shop at JR but they have the Beat the Dealer Game which I play every day and probably every 1-2 months I get a $10.00 off Coupon which makes purchasing some of the deals a steal. I end up getting the $10.00 coupon then buy a deal get 20 - 40 points and then win a deal. Every other time that I buy a deal I end up winning a pack of cigars.
Plus I enjoy the gambling.