What's new

Jackpot almost

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
wow dude congrats! i think you should do a full computer upgrade seeing as were in the gaming and technology forums. A GTX 1070 and core i7 6700k would set you up for some time.

EDIT: wait nvm, I read the wrong user name and thought you were one of the computer pplz. In that case the logical person in me would say pay off debts and bills if you have them, but the BOTL would say a few boxes of really nice sticks or a sweet aristocrat humi.

Last edited:

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I'm in bad need of an upgrade myself.
yeah me too, those are exactly the parts i want to get myself, but that's about 800 dollars down the drain and i would need a new mobo and ram as well on top of that

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
wow dude congrats! i think you should do a full computer upgrade seeing as were in the gaming and technology forums. A GTX 1070 and core i7 6700k would set you up for some time.

EDIT: wait nvm, I read the wrong user name and thought you were one of the computer pplz. In that case the logical person in me would say pay off debts and bills if you have them, but the BOTL would say a few boxes of really nice sticks or a sweet aristocrat humi.
Seriously, I am thinking ab a new pc and could use the help of someone knowledgable like yourself. May I call on you when needed?

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
sure man I'll help you out if i can, if you're serious about it you may as well open a thread so you can get multiple opinions though since I'm sure there are people who are more knowledgeable than i am.

a really great site though is http://www.logicalincrements.com/ for finding which parts to get at any budget and the guides section has a ton of useful info as well.

EDIT: also in case you weren't planning on it i STRONGLY urge you to buy parts and build the computer yourself. it saves a shitload of money and is way way easier than you would think

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
sure man I'll help you out if i can, if you're serious about it you may as well open a thread so you can get multiple opinions though since I'm sure there are people who are more knowledgeable than i am.

a really great site though is http://www.logicalincrements.com/ for finding which parts to get at any budget and the guides section has a ton of useful info as well.

EDIT: also in case you weren't planning on it i STRONGLY urge you to buy parts and build the computer yourself. it saves a shitload of money and is way way easier than you would think
Thanks! Ive gotten stuff from New Egg before and will check the site you mentioned. Perhaps I will start a new thread when neccessary. Thanks again.