What's new

James Hetfield and Drew Estate

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
There is a distiller and Jonathan Drew involved in the blending but no mention of the cigar being infused with whiskey? I wonder if that will be revealed down the road once people have the chance to try them.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
There is a distiller and Jonathan Drew involved in the blending but no mention of the cigar being infused with whiskey? I wonder if that will be revealed down the road once people have the chance to try them.
Maybe they just blast the curing tobacco with Metallica riffs like they do with their whiskey?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am surprised that it comes in a corona size. Drew Estate just discontinued the short corona gorda size from all Herrera Esteli brands and cut a bunch of small ring gauge Liga cigars.

Capn_Jackson

A Razorback lost in Texas land
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Going to be all Maduro leaf. As a Metallica fan since the 80’s, when I wasn’t even ten yet :LOL: I will have to try it. The whiskey didn’t impress me much when I tried it, but I was playing drums at a gig and someone gave it to me between songs. Was a little distracted, but I gave it my taster’s best. Wasn’t bad, just wasn’t all that special. I’m more of a bourbon guy.

I have a lot of respect for Hetfield, musically. One of the hardest-working frontmen of the last 40 years. I never knew until reading that article the other day that he was a cigar guy. Now I’ll have something to talk about if I ever meet him haha!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Going to be all Maduro leaf. As a Metallica fan since the 80’s, when I wasn’t even ten yet :LOL: I will have to try it. The whiskey didn’t impress me much when I tried it, but I was playing drums at a gig and someone gave it to me between songs. Was a little distracted, but I gave it my taster’s best. Wasn’t bad, just wasn’t all that special. I’m more of a bourbon guy.

I have a lot of respect for Hetfield, musically. One of the hardest-working frontmen of the last 40 years. I never knew until reading that article the other day that he was a cigar guy. Now I’ll have something to talk about if I ever meet him haha!
Me too...
Grew up loving Metallica, but haven't bought an album after Load...except the S&M album.
I'm not a fan of the whiskey either, still have most of the bottle.
Glad to hear the cigar is better and I will definitely have to try it.