What's new

Jawn cigars

Rating - 100%
7   0   0

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on this deal for both maduro and Habano. I will probably regret it. I just feel like cigar page markets to more experienced cigar smokers and don’t think they would advertise it if it wasn’t somewhat legit. Has anyone had one of these or an idea of which factory makes them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Or have you seen other offerings like this at cigar page and purchased? I liked a lot of the farm rolled cigars from Privada and this seems to be the same concept.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I hope you like them, I've always wanted to try Famous Smokes Nic 3000 but they don't sell them in a 5 pack or in singles. I always thought if the cigars where really good they would make them available in smaller quantities to build a following for them.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I hope you like them, I've always wanted to try Famous Smokes Nic 3000 but they don't sell them in a 5 pack or in singles. I always thought if the cigars where really good they would make them available in smaller quantities to build a following for them.
That’s a good smoke. I’ve burned through one bundle of them. I have too many bundles currently but I’d certainly consider getting them again. The rumor is it’s rolled from oliva

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Famous Smokes Nic 3000 ...

following is pretty good, I have tried these and have seen them sell out in a couple of days......

batch to batch they vary, you could get some nice sticks.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Had both the habano and maduro and was disappointed. Don’t get me wrong, they are about what you would expect for the price. But not the way they were advertised. Once again, I have to learn the age old lesson of you get what you pay for. Maybe I’ll burn them while mowing the lawn or something.