What's new

Jfettlol's Blind Petite Corona Review

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
image.jpg

Mmmmmm... Love when a stick starts off with that sound humming through my head. The wrapper has this clay red hue to it but the overall color is a buttered caramel.. The shape has an ever so slight box press to it that I'm not sure is purposeful or not. The flavor profile is so good.. Let's see if I can't describe it for you.. Mild strength so far, a nice and zesty retro and a peanut that has a floral sweetness running circles around it. This is the perfect profile for a mild smoke, I am thoroughly impressed so far. The smoke sits a little dry on the tongue and starts to lightly itch the back of your throat after exhaling. The profile is taking on a metallic finish that I'd like to rip right out of it and stomp it into the dirt...did I mention this is a petite corona? The sweetness faded out a bit and is replaced with a bit of leather. That creamy peanut I was getting in the beginning is gone. The floral note stepped to the front and combines with the leather and spice. Oh...oh.. The peanut lives on! Damn this is a tasty little shit.. I'd still like to ring that metallic twang on its scrawny neck.. The flavors are consistent but play out like an orchestrated symphony with each not hitting its highs and lows.
At the half way point I pulled a bbq flavor out...musta been a beetles life ending. The profile adds oak to the list. So much diversity for such a small little prick. I will be seeking out whoever made this and trying their other offerings. I'm going to go with Boli PC. This cigar is everything I look for in a stick..well it's one of the profiles that I seek out should I say. I have a decent range to my wheelhouse but I wouldn't be sad if this was the only smoke left on earth. Perfect draw, burn and the ash holds on for a good 1.5". I'm going to have to say this might be the highest rating I'm going to give a cigar to date...the strength went up a tick into the nub bring it to a low end medium. The flavors are robust and plentiful while the spice is coating the back of my lips and top of my tongue. Thank you Joe (Jfettlol) for allowing me to experience this tasty little morsel! It is much appreciated and I can't wait to here what it is.

Smoke time: 45mins

Score: 97 (I love this profile, it's the perfect little smoke)

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Great review! I think I either have a newish BPC or BCJ sitting in my humidor right now. May have to light it up soon.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
glad you enjoyed, this was from a newer 2014 box. And yes, they are smoking impeccably right now. Boli Coronas Junior. The best box of them I've had to date.
i smoked one of mine a couple months ago and was so-so

smoked one the other night and was blown away. Ridiculous return on investment IMO. and i believe my box is 2014 as well.