What's new

Johnny-O I don’t know

Rating - 100%
68   0   0
In 1/3 through my first Johnny -O. This was gifted to me 6+ Mo this ago. I figured I’d give it a bit to relax...and now burn it. I don’t know anything about these except I think they are custom rolled coobas. The only customs I’ve had are tobada rolls back in the day. This reminds me of a psd4 and I’m intrigued... where do I get them? Are they all this profile? Do they compare to the productions....basically wtf are these tasty sticks I’ve I’ve not considered before

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I haven’t tried one but there is enough chatter about em I need a sample for myself to see. I’ve heard all the rumors from it’s good Cuban tobacco rolled in the states to it’s unsmokable garbage.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Been smoking these 5 or 6 years, John has been providing them a lot longer.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
His stuff is okay when it's okay, bad when it's bad and great when you're lucky. Seems to depend on the crop at the time.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
When they are sick they are sick. Either fresh or long rest.
This has been my experience with his WF cigars. I've read this used to be much more common with CCs 20 years ago. I like to think of them as "old school" and I really appreciate them for that reason. If you get some it would be mistake not to try one fresh and smoke through them until they turn. My oldest have 3 yrs and they are not as good as they were in the first couple months. The ELs dont seem to go through such a pronounced sick period and seem to share very similar profiles from which the are named.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This has been my experience with his WF cigars. I've read this used to be much more common with CCs 20 years ago. I like to think of them as "old school" and I really appreciate them for that reason. If you get some it would be mistake not to try one fresh and smoke through them until they turn. My oldest have 3 yrs and they are not as good as they were in the first couple months. The ELs dont seem to go through such a pronounced sick period and seem to share very similar profiles from which the are named.
This! If you get some, smoke one rott. If you like it then smoke them down. The best I had from his were his WF Laguito 4s and his El Vigia size. Fantastic.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk