What's new

Jon Jones suspended

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Jon Jones has been stripped of his light heavyweight title in the UFC. He has also been suspended indefinitely for conduct. Apparently his was caught driving under the influence and rumors are circulating of issues with cocaine. I wish him well and hope he gets the help he needs. His life after sports is far more important.

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I was a huge fan of his early on but his behavior outside the ring has left a lot to be desired. Hopefully he'll be able to clean himself up, he's good for the sport. Amazing in the cage and so easy to hate and root against

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I too was a big fan of his early on. Not just his performances in the octagon, which were amazing, but outside as well. He seemed like a competent and thoughtful young man. I remember reading an espn article where he stopped a mugging right before one of his fights. It's sad to see how his life and career have fallen apart lately. I too hope he can get some help and straighten out his life regardless of what the future of his fighting career holds.

Hamm

Bacon
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
It's a shame, that's for sure. He had it made, and now he threw everything out the window. He lives here in Albuquerque, so it was all over the news. I guess he ran a red light, hit the lady and took off. A few minutes later he came back, grabbed a large amount of cash, and took off again. Not sure why he left his UFC paperwork and pipe in the car though.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Sad to see someone make a comfortable living like that and make mistakes that blow it all. Plenty of money in the family to get him some help and turn it around with 2 brothers in the NFL.