Criollo
Nicaragua
Color:
Colorado
Strength:
Full
Shape:
Toro
This rested @ 65% for 122 days. A very nice looking stick. The wrapper was slightly oily with just a bit of tooth. The construction was solid though I did think the draw was somewhat tight both pre and post light. The foot took flame well and the burn line was very even. The pre-light aroma was hay with a slight must and the flavor was leathery with just a bit of spice. Though it’s specs list it as full strength I thought it to be more between a medium and full. I received a 5’er of these as a prize and am looking forward to smoking it again to see if the draw is better on the other ones next time using a cutter rather than a punch as I did with this one.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like the Joya de Nicaragua Antono . But can't buy them anymore. Regardless of resting. The majority of the ones I smoked have been a very tight draw.

To many consistently rolled smokes out there to spend my $$$s on

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I also found the draw to be a tad tight but I did use a punch rather that a cutter. I also smoked it before I had my Perfect Draw so next time I will cut rather than punch and hav my Perfect Draw handy.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try a perdomo for the same price it's a tastier smoke and draw is good. They are discounted big time on Cbid.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also found the draw to be a tad tight but I did use a punch rather that a cutter. I also smoked it before I had my Perfect Draw so next time I will cut rather than punch and hav my Perfect Draw handy.
I was intrigued by your post and ended up buying a Boravis Cigar Draw Tool combo Nubber on Amazon for $16bucks. I used the Draw tool on a Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Belicoso 6X54 . Inserted in around an inch or so and now the draw is perfect. Nubber works great too..

Can't wait to smoke it tonight.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was intrigued by your post and ended up buying a Boravis Cigar Draw Tool combo Nubber on Amazon for $16bucks. I used the Draw tool on a Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Belicoso 6X54 . Inserted in around an inch or so and now the draw is perfect. Nubber works great too..

Can't wait to smoke it tonight.
Well I’m glad I was able to provide a tip/idea to help.