What's new

Juan Lopez - Seleccion #2

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Ok, per Clay review and take my best stab at what it was. Here's the deal. This a review for the middle cigar. My guess is it was a Punch 1994. This cigar was great from beginning to end. Excellent draw and wonderful aroma. It had a light hint of spice, mixed with some coffee. It was full bodied. It wasn't one of those full bodied smokes that kills your pallette. Just nice, just right. It let you know there was a substaintial volume of smoke rolling over your tongue. I liked they way the smoke stayed consistant through out, in respects to flavor. I nubbed it. Like as in I amost used that old technology from High School. I almost started to look for a roach clip, or needle nose pliers in my garage type nubbed it. Very tasty smoke. Did not know value, will update if possible.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Agreed, ** '94 on the far right. Wrapper looks old plus it looks like a corona gorda

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Another great review.... the one in the middle is not the 94 Punch Punch.. the one on the far right is....

As far as the one that you reviewed that is a JL #2 a damn tasty stick...the flavor profile will be a little different than the 94 when you smoke it but still a damn good smoke imho