What's new

Just want to say Hi

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Greetings to all. My name is Robie and I live in the Bronx, New York. I smoked cigarettes for about 15 years and I'ts been about 1 month that I have gotten into cigars. I'm surrounded my Dominican cigar shops where I live.. I've ventured into a few and watched them roll the cigars and muster up the courage to purchase a few and try them. I'm slowly getting into the world of cigars. I have a small tupperdore and a few cigars from the Dominican stores. Hopefully I can eventually get into some of the premium brands.

Thank you for allowing me to be a member.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Greetings to all. My name is Robie and I live in the Bronx, New York. I smoked cigarettes for about 15 years and I'ts been about 1 month that I have gotten into cigars. I'm surrounded my Dominican cigar shops where I live.. I've ventured into a few and watched them roll the cigars and muster up the courage to purchase a few and try them. I'm slowly getting into the world of cigars. I have a small tupperdore and a few cigars from the Dominican stores. Hopefully I can eventually get into some of the premium brands.

Thank you for allowing me to be a member.
Welcome....do you know if Rosarios is still in business...love their cigars and would love to get my hands on them but don't have a "mule" to get me some....will you be my mule....neighbor ( in my best Mr. Rogers voice )

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Welcome....do you know if Rosarios is still in business...love their cigars and would love to get my hands on them but don't have a "mule" to get me some....will you be my mule....neighbor ( in my best Mr. Rogers voice )
Yes they are. I live like 4 blocks away from them. That is where I got my first cigars.