What's new

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
I hope this asshole, Douchebag, worthless fuck gets his very soon.... According to the girl across the street(who saw the whole thing), he was speeding through the neighborhood, hit my car and pulled over for a second then left. Only thing she could tell me was it was a green Van, didn't get the plate and didn't know if it was a full size or mini van... Awesome! Looks like I can get an aftermarket replacement for around $50 and buddy said he'd paint it at his shop for free. Not really a big deal I guess, just pisses me off they don't have the courtesy to stop and Man up.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421543638.234160.jpg

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
sorry bro....hang tough....VA? do you have uninsured motorist property damage? should me covered (you pay deductible maybe) and your rates won't go up.....

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Just one of those things man, sorry Craig. What goes around, comes around! I have an extra arm laying around you can use, if you ever see that green van..

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Figure I'll just take care of it since its only $50, I did drive around the neighborhood a bit but no sign of a green Van.
Yeah fix it cheap and fast so you don't have to look at it every day and move on.
Of course, you could also stake out the front of the house same time Tomorrow. Stake out same time next Saturday. You'd be surprised....

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I had mine smashed baseball bat style a few years back. So I know how you feel. It sucks. But it'll pass.

Learned to fix it myself. Police report led nowhere. The agent pretty much said "ifever we find them we'll let you know. You should see with your insurances if its worth claiming it"

So yeah. I trust Karma made things even somehow.

Rating - 90%
9   1   0
Plus, if you fix it yourself (without insurance), the damage and repair won't show up in a vehicle history, which could potentially affect the resale value.

Sorry that happened.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Glad you got it fixed but it still sucks it costs you time and money. I hate people that do not care about other people's things. Karma will catch up. Always does sooner or later.