What's new

Killer Beans

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Now that Mr. Jerry is here, tell me who has tried the Killer Beans?
If you have not had them you owe it to yourself to try some.
I only drink coffee about 3 or 4 days a week but when I do it is the Killer Beans.

Disclaimer>>>>>>
I am not affiliated with Mr. Jerry in any way, just a 100% satisfied customer.
And when I am happy about a product I let everybody know. It does not happen very often.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I've only had a couple cups of Nicaraguan Knifefight(thanks to your boxpass) but I'm going to order some when I get a little more cash. I'll probably get another kind too, and I'm thinking about Brazilian Bombshell.

TYLER

jcleer1

Jim Cleer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Killer Beans rock! I received some in a bombing and I have been hooked ever since. Thanks for the post, it reminded me that I need to order more.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Halon said:
I've only had a couple cups of Nicaraguan Knifefight(thanks to your boxpass) but I'm going to order some when I get a little more cash. I'll probably get another kind too, and I'm thinking about Brazilian Bombshell.

TYLER
Brazilian Bombshell is the sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :smt023 :smt023

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I'm enjoying a cup of African Asassin right this moment. Since I've tried Jerry's Killer Beans a little while back I've had no other except for the excellent home roast that RiverRat sent.
Jerry's customer service can't be beat either. He's top notch!

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I've tried all of Jerry's beans and they are all great, Beans are all we drink at home. A super product with service beyond my expectations. You can't ask for more.

MrJerry

Coffee Guy
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys, I just saw this. Thanks so much for the high praise, I really appreciate it!!

Since I'm not a paid advertiser here (yet) I'm not going to be too much of a shill...but those are some damned fine beans!

Once again, Thanks!
Jerry