What's new

Kings Cask Ccigars

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
On my recent tour of the local B&Ms I visited a new place and was was greeted by a very pleasant young man working the counter. Took a tour of his humidor and with the new construction his selection was pretty limited but the owner gifted me a Kings Cask Cognac. Not being the type of fellow to walk away from freebies I graciously accepted the cigar, wrapped it in a ziplock with a Boveda and buried it in an isolated spot in the coolidor. I never thought this smoke would see the light of day until my wife joined me on the back porch and asked what I had for her to smoke.

Flavored Kings Cask immediately jumped to mind. I really felt bad unwrapping this cigar. Beautiful cedar sheath tied with a nice red satin looking band on the foot and large red and gold band higher up on this Toro sized cigar. This cigar is just too pretty to smoke and even worse it's comes pre-punched! Not a good sign based on my limited experiences.

Well, my wife has found a cigar she simply loves. I could smell the sweetness of her cigar as it cut through the cloud of smoke billowing from my Divinia. Halfway though she asked me to try it as I nubbed the Divinia.

The Kings Cask is light and smooth, not overly complex and super sweet. A perfect cigar for her. The sweetness and hint of cognac was also a great way to cleanse my palate of the Divinia. I almost regret having to brush my teeth before going to bed.

Probably not a cigar for you experienced smokers but as far as a "ladies" cigar or for the new smoker looking for a dessert cigar you may want to check it out. I'll be passing back through that part of town and expect to pick up a couple for the wife's new coolidor.