What's new

Klipsch Speakers

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Mahalo!

I'll look further into them once I decide if I wanna DIY the re-coning or have professionals do it. The woofers were re-coned once before by professionals but the foam has since disintegrated.
If you DIY you might check out Simply Speakers. Apparently JBL used 2 different foam surrounds on the L65's, so you would want to make sure and get the correct ones. They could probably tell you over the phone what to look for to see which you needed. And I bet YouTube has some videos showing step by step how it's done. I hope you get your JBL's singing again soon. Hell, they aren't even mine and I'm excited.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
If you DIY you might check out Simply Speakers. Apparently JBL used 2 different foam surrounds on the L65's, so you would want to make sure and get the correct ones. They could probably tell you over the phone what to look for to see which you needed. And I bet YouTube has some videos showing step by step how it's done. I hope you get your JBL's singing again soon. Hell, they aren't even mine and I'm excited.
I think I looked into them last year or so. Thanks for the heads up about the foam, didn’t know that about the foam.