What's new

Kodi on firestick

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I updated to 17.4 last week, and it worked just fine. As of yesterday the wife and boy tried to search a movie and it just kept going back to the main screen.

I tried tonight for twin peaks same thing happened........any help/tips

*Self proclaimed Room 101 whore*

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Amazon is now updating their software automatically. The update will kill kodi. Firestick is no longer an option for kodi. Please do your research to verify that I'm not full of bullshit. I usually am.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Man, just plug a movie in the VCR, open a couple of Dr. Peppers and have a Cigar. Kodi will no be viable and I've never heard of it!

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
There's a really good APK called Terrarium TV. Download the .apk file and put it on your android device and your away. Better quality stuff in general, google based, Netflix style layout DVD covers. Only downside is the odd add will pop up but one press of the back button and it disappears.

Worth a look, I used to use exodus through kodi but prefer this now.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Most of the free kodi stuff will stop being able to handle the traffic from so many people looking for free services

I use iptv on kodi for $15 a month and the sources are always great and consistent.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Most of the free kodi stuff will stop being able to handle the traffic from so many people looking for free services

I use iptv on kodi for $15 a month and the sources are always great and consistent.
I'm considering a firestick to cut the cable. What iptv source are you using for $15 a month?

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
How stable are the sources? I've heard you get the black screen a lot with them. But I guess people can't complain as it's free
I haven't had any issues, what I do is find the show or movie is want and add it to my favs, now there is a small buffering issue, but if I hit the rewind button on my remote it will back up like a second, and it seems to work it self out, warning, you may have to do that a few times during your show, but again it's no issue to me, better than just freezing

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I haven't had any issues, what I do is find the show or movie is want and add it to my favs, now there is a small buffering issue, but if I hit the rewind button on my remote it will back up like a second, and it seems to work it self out, warning, you may have to do that a few times during your show, but again it's no issue to me, better than just freezing

Yeah not bad for a free service.

I love the speed of the Vader servers tho. Along with their TV guide.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I see, not in the market for subscription yet.....just out of curiosity though, how much is it?

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
As far as Kodi I suggest MiBox it's Android TV and it updated automatically with Google Market and I've been using Covenant and it's doing well so far as a replacement for Exodus. It's free so that's nice.