What's new

KODI Tvaddons dead

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
So sometime ago the Domain for FUSION and TV addons got dead. There is some huge lawsuit going on so they shutdown. This is why 1channel(primewire), SALTS, Phoenix, Genesis, and other video addons stopped working.
Exodus is all that remains, and it is as good as prime wire. Though the only way to install it was through a fusion repo.
As of a few months ago Ares Wizard was released and will let you install Exodus and some others. Here is a Link to a step by step install for Ares Wizard. Once inside you find video addons and can install Exodus.
GL

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
@ChuckMejia

I was introduced to this and only time will tell before all the stuff will be removed. Was a really neat feature, but soo many people are leveraging Kodi. Exodus movies stopped working for me weeks ago. You can try different addons, but as more and more people move to them I have to imagine they will get removed as well.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
The exodus I run on my boxes works fine as of this morning. I reinstalled over a month ago through that Ares Wizard listed above ( It may use different scrappers or comething and have different domains listed as sources). Some ISPs are also blacklisting domains which can cause issues, and is why people are using VPNs.

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
The exodus I run on my boxes works fine as of this morning. I reinstalled over a month ago through that Ares Wizard listed above ( It may use different scrappers or comething and have different domains listed as sources). Some ISPs are also blacklisting domains which can cause issues, and is why people are using VPNs.
that may be the issue with mine, but I know a ton of buddies who have switched out of Exodus.