What's new

La China Custom Salamone - Jan. 05

Mr.OneNineDoubleDeuce

The Machine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just the size of this cigar is enough to intimidate someone. Dark, oily and incredible construction were the first things that popped into my head when I looked over the cigar.

Clipped it and it had a great draw. Lit it up and after the initial tip was gone, the draw was simply incredible. Just enough resistance not to make it a bad experience.

There is no way to describe this cigar other than different. Is it one dimensional? No. Is it complex. HELL YES!

Spice, sweetness, earthiness, leathery, buttery..etc. It ran the gamut of flavors. The only thing I can even REMOTELY compare it to was a well aged large vitola Bolivar because of the earthiness of the cigar.

Now, I'm not a FOG, but I know to take my time with a cigar like this. It was evident that this was a very full bodied cigar. Not in your face, but not to be taken lightly. It's a cigar for the long haul and you must respect it. If not, you'll be on the floor looking up playing catch with your cookies..lol

The 2.5 hour experience was incredible. Smooth, yet spicy, refined, yet powerful. It was something I had never experienced before in a cigar.

Simply put..awesome :smt040

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did a trade on another board for one of these. Still fresh but, as you described, very buttery, smooth and IMO a big cocoa fest. Very delicious. I can see the comparison to and aged BCG/ BBF. I like this much better than Taboada's salamone.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sounds like a great smoke, I havn't had the pleasure yet but I'll add it the ever growing list. Thanks for the review.