What's new

La Flor Dominicana Ligero Ligero 400 Natural

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not a very seasoned smoker and I ordered two of each of several different types of highly rated cigars...I rarely smoke, but always do on days that we have closing on real estate transactions...

The cigar listed above was WAY out of my league...It was VERY strong and I had an empty stomach...I hated it and don't think I will ever be experienced enough for this smoke...

jb

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
the DL packs a punch! outright in-your-face tobacco flavor! i have an aged box of the DL600... doesn't seem to get any smoother.

I absolutely love the LFD el jocko's, esp the maduro. much more tame, with excellent flavors!

jeff

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I like strong smokes, but I normally have to sit the double ligero one down about half way through. The chisel is the one I have been smoking recently.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I am not a very seasoned smoker and I ordered two of each of several different types of highly rated cigars...I rarely smoke, but always do on days that we have closing on real estate transactions...

The cigar listed above was WAY out of my league...It was VERY strong and I had an empty stomach...I hated it and don't think I will ever be experienced enough for this smoke...

jb
You smoked this one on an empty stomach? You are either a braver man than I or a glutton for punishment. I really like this cigar, but it is definitely not for beginners or occasional smokers.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Man, an LFD Dbl ligero is a strong cigar after eating a nice big steak, I couldn't imagine it on an empty belly. That's definately going down in your memories as "things NOT to do again".

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
The LFD L2 has the distinction of being the *only* cigar to make me actually hurl.

:barf:

To make up for that lil' bit of sissy-ness, I went back out and finished smoking it. :grin:

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Love these. Have picked one up everytime I have visited my local B&M over the past few months. Good smoke for the drive home after work.