What's new

La Imperiosa Cigar Band

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was smoking my LA Imperiosa last night and when I took off the band I noticed what looked to be handwriting on the underside. Anybody know what this is?151308151309

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I’m gonna say it’s a QC or other identifying mark from the band manufacturer, or from the company that provides paper to the band printing company. Since it looks like it says “500 M”, if I had to guess I’d say someone at the paper company wrote the length on the end of the roll to identify it.

Maybe I’m wrong, but I work in manufacturing, specializing in mass production of steel parts - and I see stuff like this all the time on steel coils, and you don’t throw away perfectly good parts just because there’s some handwriting on the material

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m gonna say it’s a QC or other identifying mark from the band manufacturer, or from the company that provides paper to the band printing company. Since it looks like it says “500 M”, if I had to guess I’d say someone at the paper company wrote the length on the end of the roll to identify it.

Maybe I’m wrong, but I work in manufacturing, specializing in mass production of steel parts - and I see stuff like this all the time on steel coils, and you don’t throw away perfectly good parts just because there’s some handwriting on the material
I’m new to cigars and I’m saving my bands. I just thought it looked cool because it appears to be handwritten.