What's new

La Perla Habana

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
La Perla Habana,Toro, 6 x 50

Nice easy draw and smoke, but nothing really unusal or special. Very smokeable but nothing that would say buy me again. Really nice looking cigar and nice band as well, but not much flavour for such a big cigar. 5.5 out of 10

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I have smoked a few of those and still have a couple more. As for flavor I agree with you 100%. Nothing special. However, mine had some horrible draw problems. One so bad I just threw it out the window and grabbed something else. The draw was very tight and the darn thing didn't even want to stay lit.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The others in the sampler were not to bad, the CAO Camaroon was very nice, Puro Indio again nice and the Gurka is definitely worth giving another shot but the La Perla Habana was the bland stogie in the bunch, but will try again and see!

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I really like the Black Pearl, one of my favorite NC's. As for Gurkha's the legend "i" feel is one of the best NC's out there - very creamy, and the regent is too far behind - more leathery and woodsy. They take a little time to develop, or may it was because they came from cbid.

if you like the gurkhas, cbid is the place to go.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Will retry the Gurka shortly as that had potential. Had 5 of each of the Gurka, La Perla Habana, CAO Camaroon and Puro Indio so 4 of each left now to retaste. It's a hard job but someones got to do it! :driving: