Rating - 100%
4   0   0
CIGAR: Perdomo Reserve Limited Golf
SHAPE: Robusto
ORIGIN: Equador, Nicaragua
COLOR: Natural Cameroon
SIZE: 5.0 x 54
PRICE: ~$5.25

I received this one in the cigar gift exchange a couple of weeks ago. I sat on the back porch at my in laws house, and really enjoyed it. It was cool out, humid, and a good evening for a cigar. It burned perfectly, it would get hot if I drew on it too much, and it let me know as much. It draws well, I punched it. If you're not in a hurry, and want an enjoyable cigar, this is a good one to reach for. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and believe that I'll be getting more in the future. Thank you, Frank.

What CI has to say about it:
The ultimate cigar buddy when you're on the links!

La Tradicion Perdomo Reserve has been the flagship cigar of the Perdomo Family since its induction many moons ago. Offering robust blends that take Nicaraguan tobaccos to new heights, this delicious series of cigars achieves the highest of ratings and awards from various top premium cigar publications.

The Limited Golf Edition will surely add to the success of Nick Perdomo's Reserve legacy. Dressed in a gorgeous 5-year old Connecticut shade wrapper - one that's dark brown, oily and practically vein-free - this rich cigar combines a healthy dose of aged Nicaraguan long-fillers. After rolling, each cigar is introduced to a second aging process inside Spanish cedar, adding another level of complexity to this already flavorful cigar. Whether you're out on the links or reclining in your favorite smoking chair, the Limited Golf Edition will captivate you with its rich, elegant flavors and soothing aroma.

MY RATING: 4 stars (*****)