What's new

La Tradicion Perdomo Reserve

gonz

RKBA
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
The "Cameroon" Diadema! $4.50-$5.00

Designated by the letter "D" (5 1/4" x 32/54/32 - Diadema)
And by the 'Gunmetal' band, which signifies the Number 1 Grade African Cameroon wrapper. Filler is "double aged" Cuban seed Nicaraguan.

Now that you can identify this cigar... would you want to?

Honored as "Cigar of the Year" in the U.S. and Europe by the Robb Report and the European Cigar Cult Journal and judged "Outstanding" by Cigar Aficionado, La Tradicion Perdomo Reserve® features a distinguished and contemplative blend of medium bodied, double-aged Cuban-seed tobaccos.
This is really a cigar that lives up to the hype...
Beautifull construction, draw could'nt be better, smoke is plentiful and tasty, burn is even and razored.

I'd compare this cigar to the Torano 1916 Cameroon.
So far cammies are a favorite for me, and the 1916 near-tops my NC list. The Perdomo is very similar tasting, but seems a bit stronger, and fuller bodied.

Spice is present but in small quantities, while caramel, chocolate, and a little espresso are more prevalent... leading to a lovely earthy-sweet, long finish.

I'm finding the taste staying about the same through to the halfway point. The sweetness of the wrapper is addictive. Trying to smoke slow and thats proving unsuccessful. I love when that happens :)

Hands down, an excellent smoke... it's a pleasure to have in the mouth, so for a drive, a yard gar, or a contemplative smoke while reading... pretty well rounded and enjoyable anytime of the day. This Diadema size is great too.

Two thumbs up for sure.