What's new

La Vieja Habana Early Years - Silencio

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have taken this from my review on another board.. wanted to share this with us fellow BOTL.org board members as well:

This is a short, stocky smoke measuring in at 4.00 x 46. I didnt have a whole lot of time to smoke, so thats why i grabbed this shorty.

Went out back on the cement porch of the new house. Kicked back, Lit her up. Wonderful taste from the get-go. Very smooth draw, excellant burn, nice perfect ash.

As i sat there, puffing away, i thought to myself, man. what a wonderful cigar, best i have had in quite some time! Perfect size, as i dont get a whole lot of time to sit down and enjoy.

This was a full strength cigar, and i felt it. had to sit down for a while. Which was perfectly fine, because i just got to relax for that much longer :)

Only have 1 left of the 2 that were gifted to me by Crossbow (and I thank you GREATLY for introducing me to this cigar). I am savoring the other one for just that right moment :D

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks for your review of this one mate.. I got a few boxes of these laying around and don't seem to ever choose it when I grab a cigar to smoke.. so torch up the one from crossbow and I'll send you another 10er of them :D

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

woah.. Mr. Oz bomber.. i am at a loss for words. <bown down emoticon>

I thank you greatly. And your time will come too :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Nice review Mali! I haven't tried the Silencio yet, but I did grab a box of the Wavelle Deluxe a while back. I was pleasently surprised with these. The first one I grab was hard as a brick and I instantly though...Oh No!! It smoked perfectly and had excellent flavor and strength combination. I might have to broaden my collection some.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
back from the dead...
I just ordered a box of the Silenciosos and will post my review shortly.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great cigar!
excellent construction and burn.
Full body but well-balanced. Not harsh at all and no lingering on the palate.
Hints of dark chocolate, leather, & dark soil tobacco...