What's new

Lancero February 2017

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What should I pick up to participate? Duh lanceros, but what are some favorites? I know I want to try an Asylum Ogre if I can find one (I like candelas).

I generally skew towards bolder flavors but am willing to try most things, especially if they're someone else's favorite.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
What should I pick up to participate? Duh lanceros, but what are some favorites? I know I want to try an Asylum Ogre if I can find one (I like candelas).

I generally skew towards bolder flavors but am willing to try most things, especially if they're someone else's favorite.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Illusione Holy Lance Natural is my favorite. I still need to get and try the Holy Lance Maduro and it also comes in a candela that you like. Other lanceros I enjoy are the Oliva V, Jericho Hill, My Father, Cain F, Padron Palmas Maduro and the JdNA 1970. And I can't wait to try the El Gueguenses I picked up a couple of months ago. It's a fun month!

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Gotta make it a slow transition, so the shock isn't too much for these guys to handle.. I'm thinking lonsdale.. CG is too much of an all day, errry day size..

But, on the off chance that there is no change.. I've got a few good lances in the humi! :)