What's new

Land Rover walking through the door.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I wanted to introduce myself. I originally came from the east coast, (PA) and have been living in Colorado for 8 Years now. About 2 years ago, a few of my friends introduced me to Cigars and Scotch. The First year was spent on Dog Rockets. My tastes have changed since then. The second year i bought my first Humidor. I neglected my bills and went with a Reed and Barton. Best humi i own. Since that time i am up to 5 Humidors at present. I mostly enjoy Fuente, Ashton, and Cohiba. Mostly Fuente though. I look forward to getting to know other "BOTL" as i have on other boards. I also look forward to making a positive contribution and having a good time.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Easter to All!! I am going to start my dat with a nice breakfast, a few hours on the course with my new Clubs, then i am going to follow that up with a sig IV at a friends house. Damn, it's going to be a good day. I hope everyone has a great Day.

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Welcome Land Rover! What part of PA?...I grew up in PA and lived there for 20 years until moving to Virginia.

David