What's new

Las Calaveras 2018

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What's happening everyone? It's around that time of year. I am looking forward to this year's version of Crowned Heads Las Calaveras. Last year was a tough year for my family, with the passing of both of my grandfathers, so this years release will be special for me.

Has any info been put out there? Is there any info regarding blend/sizes? What about release date/pricing?

I thought I saw a pic (on Twitter or maybe it was Instagram) on @JonHuber 's account but I have not seen or heard anything else.

I am interested in learning more. Anyone else?

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
That pic is sad on so many levels! I love CH's...I'm sure that this years LC will be great as I smoke every single one they put out. They are as close to guaranteed as they come....Huber is half Cigar Warlock.
Really? You realize he doesn’t blend his own cigars tho?

You like CH? Grossssssssssssss

No wonder you have bad taste in vacations

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Really? You realize he doesn’t blend his own cigars tho?

You like CH? Grossssssssssssss

No wonder you have bad taste in vacations
Contrariness is not an attractive quality UpChuck....I'm sure that Huber isn't out there planting tobacco seeds either but his name is on the Brand. I'll take my worst vacation against your best...considering your best vacation is probably being an usher at the local diarrhea ward.....CLEAN UP ON AISLES 1 - 6...don't forget your non slip boots brotha!