What's new

Las Calaveras

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
See now I had quietly forgotten my order and would have been pleasantly surprised when one day it just showed up on my doorstep like an old friend come by for a visit; however, now that I've been reminded by this thread I'm going to anxiously check everyday and apparently be disappointed for a couple weeks. Oh well, was bound to happen anyway.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I can't find it now, but I read a blog by Mr. Huber dated April 21st where he stated they had began shipping to retailers. Makes me wonder what the holdup is? Makes me think there must be a release date when retailers can sell them. @JonHuber do you have any info for your fans?

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I preordered the "Lat cote d or" I am very impatient also. I wanted the LC46 but missed the preorder I am hoping to find some as soon as they are released.

driver

Attitude + Effort = Results
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
See now I had quietly forgotten my order and would have been pleasantly surprised when one day it just showed up on my doorstep like an old friend come by for a visit; however, now that I've been reminded by this thread I'm going to anxiously check everyday and apparently be disappointed for a couple weeks. Oh well, was bound to happen anyway.
I want my LC 2105 now I can't sleep can't eat good GOD where are they!!!:)

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just had a LC 14 last night and omgoodness it was sooooo goooooooood. I'm fine waiting for my order as I have 2 boxes of the 14's to keep me entertained. I undressed the one I had last night like it was a cigar stripper....it just laid there all coy and oily begging me to clip it...not so fast my lovely...daddy gonna take his time here.