What's new

Las Tunas Cuba now growing tobacco and rolling Havana Cigars

Havanaaddict

Mr. Salomones
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Eastern Las Tunas province began producing Havana cigars for the international market this year.

The factory, located in Puerto Padre municipality, began making high-quality cigars in February and is expected to produce 700,000 units this year. The province has already exported 77,000 Havana cigars.

Company executives pointed out that they are training cigar rollers to increase production gradually.

Las Tunas began harvesting tobacco in the late 1990s and fields cover a total area of 1,800 hectares.

The province ranks fourth in the country among tobacco producers, after traditional tobacco growers like Pinar del Río, Villa Clara and Sancti Spiritus

Great ranks 4th :lookaroun

LasciviousXXX

One Bad M.F.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hopefully they will be able to regulate their quality as well as some of the other provinces lately. Villa Clara provinces have been producing good quality smokes in recent productions. I have had some well constructed sticks coming out of LES.

I would be interested to know which brands will be rolled out of the newest location. Please keep us informed.

Bruce5

--
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
LasciviousXXX said:
Hopefully they will be able to regulate their quality as well as some of the other provinces lately. Villa Clara provinces have been producing good quality smokes in recent productions. I have had some well constructed sticks coming out of LES.

I would be interested to know which brands will be rolled out of the newest location. Please keep us informed.
:popeyes: